Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Good game against Sam yesterday, happy with most of my list but not sure about the speeders, think i can get something better for 225pts other than 6 missiles per turn on fairly fragile vehicles. I want something to support the bikestar but can't really come up with much - tried devs and speeders but not sure either are that great.

Sam suggested a landraider for the brazen claw tacticals which i could fit in - quite like the idea but not going to try and paint a landraider in the time i have left, only other thing i can think of is more troops ie more bikes, either taking another squad with attack bike and meltaguns or upping the ones I have to 6 man units and take the dakka banner so they are a threat. Not long to decide now!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by jaqenhgar - 12-02-2014, 12:14 PM