Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Haha i wouldnt say experience!! Lol i get lucky A LOT! See ive always liked the idea of skyrays but they never seem to do what they should? I think dropping two of them for a riptide and leaving one for markerlight support could work? I might be wrong but it makes sense to me Smile

As for my list, the general idea is to put the tac marines in the land raider till turn 5 to keep them safe and use it as a shield for the broadsides or centurions so they dont lose wounds from distance if i go 2nd! If i go first it gives me two extra las cannon shots to shoot something different to the centurions as with the previous list i could only hit 3 units per turn until my reserves came in! Also have the heavy bolter to split fire against the weaker troop units! In my head it works but i only have 2 more games before BB (unless anyones free the friday before?!!) so i need to decide asap to have chance to get my tactics right!

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Nick1988 - 31-01-2014, 01:44 PM