Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Thanks guys, yeah I know what you mean about the terminators, against Dave they just got removed in one turn and only achieved immobilising an immolater with Krak missiles. However, I'm hoping that hanging back to defend will work better, or advancing with the black knights will mean they do a bit more, plus they are scoring.

Could drop the termies for more black knights and a tech marine to add to the devs, or I could take another dev squad with 4 LC and a tech marine with pfg to protect them (300pts so would need to find another 35 pts from somewhere).

Unfortunately the devs are not scoring, but azrael has a warlord trait that gives him and his unit FNP within 3" of an objective hence the need to be close to one with the devs.

May try this list out against you Rob, not sure yet, might give the bike star another try first...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by jaqenhgar - 29-01-2014, 02:18 PM