Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
(22-11-2013, 02:44 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: the 2nd list would definatly be more competitive! The sheer number of shots from the lootas would deal with most flyers. Positive changes for sure! Are deff rollas av14? If so youll have a great chance of flooding the middle of the table so everything can get into combat with the weaker tau and eldar troops. Also having SO many shots would dent my centurions easily. Even though theres very little ap2 id roll enough 1s eventually!

I also love the idea of using a skyshield for the lootas (i assume). Theyll b a tough unit to move!

the battlewagon with the deff rollas are indeed armour 14 on the front. and deff rollas are just nasty, doing 2D6 str 10 hits against any tank they ram!

not only that but my battle wagons can move 20" a turn thanks to the red paint job Smile

and you right about the lack of AP2, the only AP2 i have is from the mega nobs and warboss, but anything nasty i'll just shoot to death (not to mention dropping thier own tanks on them when I get the chance Smile)
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Cookie101 - 22-11-2013, 08:29 PM