Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
OK this is the list i would like to try out for battlefield Birmingham

orks (1850)

warboss - mega armour, cybork body, bosspole, attack squig. pts = 130
big mek - heavy armour, kustom force field. pts = 90
6 mega nobs. pts = 240
battle wagon - 3 big shootas, grot riggers, deff rolla, red paint job. pts = 135 (transport)
20 'ard boys - nob with power claw and bosspole. pts = 240
battle wagon - 3 big shootas, grot riggers, deff rolla, red paint job. pts = 135
(this lot rides forward under the KFF and kills the other army in combat)

20 shoota boys. pts = 120
battle wagon - 3 big shootas, grot riggers, deff rolla, red paint job. pts = 135
(these guys also roll with the KFF but brake off as need to kill stuff/grab objectives)

5 burna boys - 3 meks. pts = 75
lifta wagon - 2 big shootas, grot riggers, armour plates. pts = 250
(this lot sits backs and kill tanks, how you may ask, the lifta droppa on the lifta wagon picks a vehicle (not a flyer Sad or super heavy) within 48" and throws it somewhere within 24" depending on the scatter roll and does D6 glancing hits to the vehicle as well as damage to whatever the vehicle hits (which is 2D6 wounds to non-vehicles with saves and D6 glancing hits to Vehicles), the burna boys sit inside of it and keep it going with their 3 meks)

15 lootas. pts = 225
sky shield. pts = 75
(lootas sit in sky shield for 4++ save and kill anything their deffgunz can hurt)

all in all I have 4 armour 14 4 hull point baskets for the enemy to kill while being pummelled to death by the lootas, lifta wagon, shootas and big shootas in the battlewagons.

so full proof plan (aka make it up as I go along like any ork apart from making sure to kill stuff) or am I going to get tabled every game? (I'd like to see them try!)
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Cookie101 - 22-11-2013, 12:24 AM