Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th December 2013
Warhammer fantasy anyone? 1750 pts to complete the game in a night.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Sounds good Paul, I'll take you on with either Lizards or possibly HE.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm up this week, still looking for bloodbowl against Jim, otherwise, saga 6 pts.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(01-12-2013, 10:26 AM)Gareth Wrote: Sounds good Paul, I'll take you on with either Lizards or possibly HE.

Excellent...
40k or blood Bowl
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Looking for Warhammer Fantasy up to 1750pts
40k - Orks
(04-12-2013, 04:12 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Looking for Warhammer Fantasy up to 1750pts

Yes you are playing me I think! I didn't see your no-show message till I was at the club. So after my 'anti-Dwarf army' were ambushed by a load of Gaz's Lizards instead - and managed an amazing victory over the scaly-ones taking only minor casualties in reply - they are now continuing on the road to finally meet the Dwarves... Or, will the Dwarves ask the Dark Elves to intervene instead?

Let me know.

Cheers
Paul
(04-12-2013, 05:08 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 04:12 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Looking for Warhammer Fantasy up to 1750pts

Yes you are playing me I think! I didn't see your no-show message till I was at the club. So after my 'anti-Dwarf army' were ambushed by a load of Gaz's Lizards instead - and managed an amazing victory over the scaly-ones taking only minor casualties in reply - they are now continuing on the road to finally meet the Dwarves... Or, will the Dwarves ask the Dark Elves to intervene instead?

Let me know.

Cheers
Paul

Yeah sorry about that, though it sounds like you did well despite the anti-dwarfness of your army! I will be bringing my Dwarfs next week as my Dark Elves are In the building and painting process. Should have 2k points ready after Christmas though for a Dark Elves / High Elves grudge match.

Dan
40k - Orks
looking for a warhammer fantasy game
(04-12-2013, 05:33 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: looking for a warhammer fantasy game

If you are prepared to go for 1250pts then the skaven are prepared to throw vast numbers at you.

Won't be sick this time and have to cancel!