Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th November 2013
Updated list of games arranged and sought in the first post.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yes we're still on for tonight Nick, and although I don't favour my chances, I'll be going out fighting till the end Big Grin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(05-11-2013, 09:53 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 07:34 PM)Smiles. Wrote: Hey, Myself and my brother-in-law will be down tomorrow, He's up for Dreadball and I'm up for a game of Warmahordes, We'll have 2-3 DB teams with us if people fancy learning the rules.

I have 20 points of Circle(starter set), 21 points of Legion(starter set) and 25 point of Cryx, I should have it all with me just in case, I've ordered enough to make my circle stuff 35pts, I'm just waiting on it.

Anyone up for a game?

Hi Scott, glad you can make it along. I've sent a message to a few of our Warmachiners to see if they can accommodate this week. Failing that I'm sure we can get you both something sorted for next week.

I'll be up for playing either WarmaHordes or learning to play Dreadball. I have far too many models so i can happily field any size army for Khador or Retribution. Although its been a while since I last played so I may be a bit rusty with the rules.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Alan & Gaz - Warhammer Fantasy tis not happening since gaz wants a game of blood bowel

so ill be up for a game of anything though really in the mood for war-hammer fantasy, war-machine and hordes or warhammer 40k in that order
(05-11-2013, 12:48 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: Alan & Gaz - Warhammer Fantasy tis not happening since gaz wants a game of blood bowel

Ah, in that case - Gaz and Steve, are you two playing Blood Bowl?

(05-11-2013, 12:48 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: so ill be up for a game of anything though really in the mood for war-hammer fantasy, war-machine and hordes or warhammer 40k in that order

If Si is up for Dreadball then maybe you could take up the Warmachine challenge from Scott? Or something like that.

I'll pencil that lot in for now - as ever we can rearrange accordingly.
(05-11-2013, 01:03 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 12:48 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: Alan & Gaz - Warhammer Fantasy tis not happening since gaz wants a game of blood bowel

Ah, in that case - Gaz and Steve, are you two playing Blood Bowl?

(05-11-2013, 12:48 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: so ill be up for a game of anything though really in the mood for war-hammer fantasy, war-machine and hordes or warhammer 40k in that order

If Si is up for Dreadball then maybe you could take up the Warmachine challenge from Scott? Or something like that.

I'll pencil that lot in for now - as ever we can rearrange accordingly.

It's either Steve and Jim Blood Bowl and me at cinema, or Steve and Me Fantasy with Jim not in attendance. Either way Alan, Si and Steve all have a game, and if I don't I have something else to do.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anyone up for either a 40k or fantasy game? Any points limit is fine with me.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(05-11-2013, 02:41 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Anyone up for either a 40k or fantasy game? Any points limit is fine with me.

Bring 2k Fantasy. You'll either be playing Steve's Ogres or my Lizards, if that sounds good. God I don't know what's going on with this week, but I may or may not be gaming. Who knows? Jim decides!!
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-11-2013, 03:22 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 02:41 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Anyone up for either a 40k or fantasy game? Any points limit is fine with me.

Bring 2k Fantasy. You'll either be playing Steve's Ogres or my Lizards, if that sounds good. God I don't know what's going on with this week, but I may or may not be gaming. Who knows? Jim decides!!

No problem Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Chaps, if anyone arrives early enough to set up tables, please try and arrange them fairly closely in three rows as we might need to maximise space this evening. Please also use the small tables sparingly as attachments for larger tables, as we might need them to make up some larger tables. Cheers.