Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham V - Fantasy tournament
doing fairly well
game one vs chaos i shot glarung the special chaos dragon with mass bow fire shots but due to poor positing of the sowrdmaster unit guarding the rear of my death star i got flank and killed

game two vs lizard men because of slann he often had more dispel over my power yet due to banner of avelorn was able to cast 3 spells a turn whereas i think without it i may be able to get 1 if i was lucky otherwise my deathstar stomp 25 suarus and 8 kroxigors and his mage hunting scar vet trip up on some trees so a win (i also broke his army a turn before mine broke so got an extra 500 vp due to mission played)

game three soo funny so his chaos list i thought i was in deep trouble until he informed me he only had a level 1 mage...
turn 3 he charge into 25 sowrdmaster plus 3 characters (1mage) 4 juggernaughts 2 chariots 1 cheirmera 1 chaos lord on disc 1 banner bearer on mount throg the last troll and 9 trolls into them i had some magic protection weapon skill 10 initiative 10 -1 to hit me so i had streadfast but only 16 models left but it was my was next turn that magic phase that did for me with weapon skill 10 initiative 10 -1 toughness 7 extra attacks and +4 ward save normal attacks +2 ward save vs magical also arielle heric killing blow a chariot that i beat him by combate score 19 lol he ran with everything (banners instant dieing wipe out jugs and his bsb) overran the trolls effectivly tabling him turn 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battlefield Birmingham V - Fantasy tournament - by sprogmcjob - 15-02-2014, 11:40 PM