Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caledonian 2014 40k Tournament
(17-01-2014, 10:38 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(16-01-2014, 08:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Right........ Epic paint session tonight! My armys legal but i wanna get a top painting score but dont wanna rush as this is my army for the year!!

Manage to get everything finished?

Just logged on to ask the same question... Tongue

Probably the most relaxed/organised I've ever been... my army, printouts etc and clothes have packed away since wednesday... I'm almost worried about how organised I've been. lol

(17-01-2014, 12:31 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(17-01-2014, 10:38 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(16-01-2014, 08:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Right........ Epic paint session tonight! My armys legal but i wanna get a top painting score but dont wanna rush as this is my army for the year!!

Manage to get everything finished?

Just logged on to ask the same question... Tongue

Probably the most relaxed/organised I've ever been... my army, printouts etc and clothes have packed away since wednesday... I'm almost worried about how organised I've been. lol
Lol, thought that myself, super organised!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Given up on painting. Should still get a top score though as every model meets the criteria! Time to pack before Rob geta here! Should be a good night of drinking and gaming tonight as theres a 3 round 1000pt doubles competition!
Good stuff, expecting 1st, 2nd and 3rd off you guys. No pressure. Tongue

Lol, have fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
This day at work is drrrraaaaggging looking forward to tommow when this show finally gets up and running!!

Yeah no pressure!! Lol I've lost pretty much all my test games!! But still feeling confident of a top10 finish!

Weve entered the caledonian open tonight (1000pt no allies) ive just scraped a 13-7 win in my first game. Waiting for Rob to finish but he looks in good shape!
3 wins out of 3 in the open! Just waiting to see where ive placed!! Rob won his first to than ran into a cheesy centurion list with tigirius and a chapter master............ Mine!! Muahahaha great fun!
2nd place in the open! Decent start to the weekend Smile
Boom! Well done!!!

Just finishing breakfast before I set off Big Grin

So game1 losing draw 12-8, loth perils turn1 double6!! Then loth gets snipped by warlord table and dies!! 4 games in a row perils double6!! I play well and end up drawing primary and lost the rest, good game.

Game2 against Belgium etc player, lost 17-3, 3 riprides, gated turn1 and my opponent passed 6 5+ Inv saves.... And 9 2+ saves he tanked everything the bomb had... Bomb was gone turn3 in the end I was hanging on!! Was a nasty list.

Game3 pending