Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Sci-Fi Starship Ever
Quite a claim, but there are certainly plenty here...

http://kotaku.com/every-sci-fi-starship-...1391608737
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I saw this on facebook. I see a lot of ships from Eve-Online on there Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(26-09-2013, 04:28 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: I saw this on facebook. I see a lot of ships from Eve-Online on there Smile

looked and every ship hull from eve online is on there apart from the newest ships (aka the tier 3 battle cruisers and the new destroyers)

well its nice to know if halo ever met eve, eve wins the big ship prize, same thing with halo vs 40k, 40k wins.

guess the halo universe never learned to go big, hence they always went home.....
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
The reason the Halo ships appear so small is because they're only showing essentially the frigates which during the timeline Halo occupies, they were converted civilian transports due to the incredibly heavy losses the UNSC took during the initial conflicts in the Covenant forcing them to repurpose other ships to even have a naval presence.

To note, I'm a Halo nerd and incredibly tired right now.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
never realised how small the macross ships were........
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven