Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
Didnt realise big rob had replied! Itl have to be when i get back mate! Think it might b the 24th?
Looks like the Sisters are facing their old nemesis again.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(30-08-2013, 02:47 PM)wako13 Wrote: Looks like the Sisters are facing their old nemesis again.

mwah mwah hahahaha 00110011 Heart
(30-08-2013, 01:13 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Didnt realise big rob had replied! Itl have to be when i get back mate! Think it might b the 24th?

Just arranged to play Chris on the 24th, would you be free on the 1st of October? (last chance for BB practice?)Tongue

7/11 lists in so far, all 7 are correct!

Keep them coming! (Vince, Nick, Sam and Jack)

(31-08-2013, 05:50 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(30-08-2013, 01:13 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Didnt realise big rob had replied! Itl have to be when i get back mate! Think it might b the 24th?

Just arranged to play Chris on the 24th, would you be free on the 1st of October? (last chance for BB practice?)Tongue

Rob if you want to play nick that week i don't mind backing out
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(31-08-2013, 09:34 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 05:50 AM)Embolden Wrote:

Rob if you want to play nick that week i don't mind backing out

Chris are you free on the 1st of October?

Yep, sounds good, will post in the weekly meeting thread
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
When are the lists going up. I want to start plotting the down fall of my opponents.....
Just waiting on a couple of lists to come in Rob, pm's have been sent Smile nothing later than tuesday evening I hope (or wednesday morning if I'm not up late on tuesday :p)

Been covering for my manager and I've not had the time I would of liked to get things going sooner.