Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interesting debate.
It must clearly make a difference, but negligible I would say.

When it comes to rolling dice my "pet hate" is actually with the people who don't ROLL them and instead pick them up and casually drop them, often with no gusto and from only a few inches above the table. I've watched this and it's amazing how often the dice will leave the person's fingers the same way up it was on the table and will land without rolling at all. Drives me nuts!

I shake dice and roll them when I'm playing - yes they sometimes go on the floor - but at least I've properly randomised the result...
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Spot on, shake them in your hand, your dice cup, whatever you want, but bloody roll them.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(30-08-2013, 09:32 PM)Simian Wrote: Spot on, shake them in your hand, your dice cup, whatever you want, but bloody roll them.

I see you also have a Redemptionist gang. I believe the phrase we are looking for brother is:- BURN THE HERETIC! Tongue
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!