Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc 40k League II - Sign up ended PM me if interested
(16-08-2013, 08:55 AM)Simian Wrote: That gives me some time to build the daemons/CSM, good stuff.

Would a blight drone from FW be allowable?

FW is allowed, just not entire armies (they really unbalance the game)

(16-08-2013, 01:12 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: eldar and dark eldar :O for me

Awesome, glad to have you along buddy! Big Grin

(16-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(16-08-2013, 08:55 AM)Simian Wrote: That gives me some time to build the daemons/CSM, good stuff.

Would a blight drone from FW be allowable?

FW is allowed, just not entire armies (they really unbalance the game)

Its one Blight drone, its not great as a unit but it looks really cool. (and its the only flyer i've ever been willing to use)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Just updated the entrants list, we're up to 6, which means a 5 month league!

I've also sent out a PM to regular 40k players I know about, but if people can contact any of the newer 40k players to the group (I know their are a few, at least 2) as I don't have their real life or forum names.

why not sounds like a good chance to try out one of my armies that i haven't used for a while.

now where did i put those leman russ's
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Glad to have you along Sam, IG eh!?

Im not going to be able to make it to the club as regularly as i used to because my shifts have changed at work with my promotion but every 2 weeks if not once a month is possible so count me in!!
Woop! Glad to have you along Nick Smile

Count me in IG & SoB

What happens if my Codexes change half way through the League - Do I need to save my FREE change or pay 3 LG points to get the Army legal again.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Welcome along Dave

Count me in with my salamanders nothing better Than being thrown in at the deep end
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!