Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th September 2013
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • SimianBen & Chris - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Medium Rob & Vince - Warhammer 40K
  • Jason & Alan - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Kevin & WakoDave - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Paul & Terry - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Justin & Gaz - Malifaux
  • Keith & Tom H - Blood Bowl league fixture
  • Big Rob & Jim - Blood Bowl league fixture
  • Stu & Sam C - Necromunda campaign
  • Luke & Mick - Dystopian Wars
  • Squirrel Craig & Rain Dan - Warhammer Fantasy, 1000 pts
Games Sought:
  • BaalDave - Only War RPG
  • Will - Warhammer Fantasy/Battlefleet Gothic
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking for a 40K game - practice for battlefield Birmingham so I shall be bringing the Dark Angels, 1500 pts
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-08-2013, 09:18 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a 40K game - practice for battlefield Birmingham so I shall be bringing the Dark Angels, 1500 pts

sounds good to me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(29-08-2013, 09:39 AM)Simian Wrote:
(29-08-2013, 09:18 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a 40K game - practice for battlefield Birmingham so I shall be bringing the Dark Angels, 1500 pts

sounds good to me.

Cool, will be the first time we've played each other!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-08-2013, 10:27 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(29-08-2013, 09:39 AM)Simian Wrote:

sounds good to me.

Cool, will be the first time we've played each other!

It will indeed, now i just need to decide what to bring, Eldar with lots of tanks or some Deathwing. as its a BB practice for you i wont go near forgeworld.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I think it'll be time to start getting a few games of malifaux in to try the 2nd ed rules, anyone else interested?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(29-08-2013, 10:56 AM)Simian Wrote: It will indeed, now i just need to decide what to bring, Eldar with lots of tanks or some Deathwing. as its a BB practice for you i wont go near forgeworld.

Up to you, I have actually never been on the receiving end of Deathwing, so that might be fun. On the other hand I also definitely need practice against mech Eldar as well, seeing as how well my game against Rob went!
(29-08-2013, 11:03 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I think it'll be time to start getting a few games of malifaux in to try the 2nd ed rules, anyone else interested?

Yeah, with any luck my Book and Arsenal should have arrived.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-08-2013, 01:06 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(29-08-2013, 10:56 AM)Simian Wrote: It will indeed, now i just need to decide what to bring, Eldar with lots of tanks or some Deathwing. as its a BB practice for you i wont go near forgeworld.

Up to you, I have actually never been on the receiving end of Deathwing, so that might be fun. On the other hand I also definitely need practice against mech Eldar as well, seeing as how well my game against Rob went!

If you want another practice game I'm free on the 24th?

Tom: you're my next opponent for Blood Bowl. Are you free this week?