Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th August 2013
Change of plan im not around for long this week so i'll just come and watch and learn from the fantasy game if thats ok with the two players? after this im away with work to Lebanon. Then off on holiday so will be back on 27th August.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll be there with my collection of card & board games.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(05-08-2013, 09:57 PM)Raowulf Wrote: I'll be there with my collection of card & board games.

Count me in for one or the other
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(05-08-2013, 09:57 PM)Raowulf Wrote: I'll be there with my collection of card & board games.

if i cant get a game i may come up and play as well, i'll see what happens in the next hour or so.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Cheers Jim. Awesome fun. Mini-write out of what I can remember 36 hours on. League results/table updated and just Rob vs Tom left in Rd5. South league guys play each other, so your free to play your Rd6 when you want.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen