Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestest day ever
One I am getting a nephew.

Two I have a huge rash up my leg which is blistering, so probably time off work, if it gets worse.

Three LIZARDS ARE COMING.

RAWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Rumour leaks for those interested-
Warhammer: Lizardmen 96 page full colour, hardback Warhammer army book. Contains new Artwork, Background and Rules whilst showcasing the fantastic Warhammer miniature range. Warhammer: Lizardmen Carnosaur This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that makes one of four possible massive center-piece miniatures. HUGE - 8 inches long by 5 inches tall Can make an Oldblood on Carnosaur, Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur, Kroq-Gar on Carnosaur or Troglodon with Skink Oracle. Warhammer: Lizardmen Terradon/ Ripperdactyl Riders This box contains a multi-part plastic kit that can be assemble as either 3 Terradons or 3 Ripperdactyls, flying cavalry mounts ridden by Lizardmen Skinks. Included Parts to upgrade one Terradon rider to the special character Tiktaq'to. Warhammer: Lizardman Bastiladon This box contains a brand new multipart plastic kit that makes a Bastiladon carrying either a Solar Engine or an Ark of Sotek. Warhammer: Lizardman Skink Priest An addition to the popular plastic heroes Clampacks. The Lizardman Skink Priest is adorned in feathered plumes and carries a traditional Lizardman totem. New Finecast Releases Warhammer: Lizardmen Gor-Rok A Clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature. A Lizardmen Special Character particularly suited to close combat. Warhammer: Lizardmen Tetto'eko A boxset containing one finely detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature. A skink Priets on a Palanquin.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sorry for poor format, no laptop at min and posting off my phone. ...
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Still no Bretonnians !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Brets were awesome in 6th/7th, went poop at the start of 8th, and have grown in power as more books have been released. It's Woodies that need love, as the 6/7 power house, cannot find a viable build in 8th.

Anyway rumour has it Steve that 9th ed, will introduce GW's new favourite thing in allies, to WFB. After all why sell someone one army, when you can sell them, one army, half of two others, so they buy into those two and then need probably half of two more, to complement their new force. The 'rumour' is WE/Bret will get a combined book, possibly with something else to go with them, to force folks more down the ally route. I imagine it would work well for some forces, WE/Bret, Empire/Dwarves, Beasts/DoC/WoC, but O&G would be a hard sell, fluff wise.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
high elves do high get no ally loveTongue
Having seen the Pictures it's hard to tell what I like or not, due to the fact they're worst leaked photos in ages. So grainy, unfocused and far away to see.

However the Basilidon does have a vague look of Tyranid about it. Possible conversion piece for you round-basers?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
perfer the old carnosaur
Bretonnians used to be allied to the woodelves once upon a time
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers