Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people still play Necromunda at the club?
Only it used to be my favorite GW game ever and I still have all my stuff (Redemptionists). Would be interested in having a game sometime.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Yep, we're running a campaign although it has taken a back seat to other stuff at the moment. You're more than welcome to join that, or equally I (and I'm sure plenty of others) would be up for some standalone games any time.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I love a bit of Necromunda. been focusing on the 40k league for the past month but we'll be back to it soon im sure.

I have a new fully painted redemptionist gang just waiting to enter the hive.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yes there are quite a few with gangs but I think we've had a bit of an unofficial break from it, what with 40k league, blood bowl league, real life etc getting in the way.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Okay great, well my Redemptionists are fully painted, but from about 15 years ago (still look okay though).

I'll keep an ear out for games getting underway again - I'd like to be in the campaign when it gets going.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Campaign is going already. have a look at my Sig for Yakromunda link. its the Redwarsoc Campaign
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah feel free to join, just create your gang and then arrange a game and hey presto!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Just don't play against Stuart, he'll capture your brand new Juve and his brother and sell them into slavery.

I will get revenge!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(28-06-2013, 08:09 AM)Simian Wrote: Just don't play against Stuart, he'll capture your brand new Juve and his brother and sell them into slavery.

I will get revenge!

Big Grin
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm still up for Necromunda with either of my gangs, if you do a gang on Yakromunda let me know and i will add you to the campaign on the site. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven