Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Heresy
Started generating my character for this one, made a guy from a hive world, think i'm going to go for an assassin. Didn't do too badly in rolls, toughness leaves a little to be desired though, or maybe that's just because i'm used to my toughness 70 spehss mahreen.
http://www.malleus.dk/Ordo/NpcGenerator/Default.aspx
For the Angelic Horde!
Ooooooh nice. Thanks for the link.
yeah stats are going to seem low when we've been used to space marines but thanks fully the weapons do a lot less damage so it balances out and if we're lucky bec will come and play a psyker then all healing will be sorted lol
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Good, i've had enough of playing support at the moment, I WANT TO HIT THINGS!
its the nice thing in DH you dont get much support and even the "healer" psyker can do many other things including using the same discpline you get the better healing from to boil a targets blood :-) . Tech priest can be a useful support class, my last one counted as heavy artilery support since he was using paired grenade launchers lol
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Well, i was trying to decide between Guardsman, Assassin or a Techpriest. I went with an Assassin in the end, i do love Deathcult Assassins. I managed to get some of the PDF's, sadly the core rules look a little too pricey for my tastes at the moment. Which ones can we use? I like the look of some of the new starting stuff in the inquisition one. And i do agree that Biomancy is awesome. Healing, lightning bolts AND blood boil all in one handy discipline. Was also sad to see that only Vindicare Temples and the Death Cult have rules out that i can find. I would love to have an Eversor or a Callidus.
Does anyone know where i can find lock picks? Can't seem to see any in the rulebooks, only Combi-tools and Multikeys.
I think its a GM decision. Multikeys do the same job more or less. It's probably assumed that if you have the skill you should be able to find a suitable item to use on the fly.
For the Angelic Horde!
This came up last session, i had no lockpicks so i was penalized in the skill rolls, but there is no item in the books for them. Multikey does essentially the same job, but only for picking locks, so it would be nice if there was some set of thieves tools or something that could be purchased/stolen.