Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign
(05-09-2013, 11:10 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: Cool, okay Chris, well in that case you now have 2 reknown and I have 4.

I'll probably use my 5 repair points to repair my Hades heavy cruiser, leaving the Slaughter class which took 2 points of damage as it is for now.

I guess we all need to do appeal rolls in front of somebody?

By the way - JJ - your private message inbox is full apparently...

OK can you tell me the new VPs for that game too Graham? I'll update the spreadsheet. Yeah we should probably do the appeals with a witness but as long as one other player from the campaign witnesses it's fine so you can do them in front of Keith etc.

(05-09-2013, 11:27 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 11:10 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: By the way - JJ - your private message inbox is full apparently...

I've just increased the message quota in the forum configuration for all users - give it another shot.

Cheers Stu, I had a clear out anyway.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(05-09-2013, 12:17 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 11:10 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: Cool, okay Chris, well in that case you now have 2 reknown and I have 4.

I'll probably use my 5 repair points to repair my Hades heavy cruiser, leaving the Slaughter class which took 2 points of damage as it is for now.

OK can you tell me the new VPs for that game too Graham? I'll update the spreadsheet.

I got 187.5vp's (Scythe harvest ship disengaged when crippled and a squadron of 4 Jackal raiders lost two ships then disengaged).

Chris got 50vp's for crippling a Hades class heavy cruiser.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Cheers Graham, which system were the two of you fighting in? This determines how many repair points you'd have.

(05-09-2013, 12:52 PM)GreyKnight Wrote:

OK can you tell me the new VPs for that game too Graham? I'll update the spreadsheet.

I got 187.5vp's (Scythe harvest ship disengaged when crippled and a squadron of 4 Jackal raiders lost two ships then disengaged).

Magic the Gathering

(06-09-2013, 08:45 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Cheers Graham, which system were the two of you fighting in? This determines how many repair points you'd have.

(05-09-2013, 12:52 PM)GreyKnight Wrote:

It was the hive world I think, the one sort of in the middle.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
just checked the campaign sheet and it lists me as only having one reroll but I bought an extra one :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(10-09-2013, 04:18 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: just checked the campaign sheet and it lists me as only having one reroll but I bought an extra one :-)

You can't buy extra ones as the Fleet Commander is provided in a campaign.
Magic the Gathering

(11-09-2013, 08:42 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 04:18 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: just checked the campaign sheet and it lists me as only having one reroll but I bought an extra one :-)

You can't buy extra ones as the Fleet Commander is provided in a campaign.

Hold on, I thought we could buy extra re-rolls on top of the ones you get for free??? Me and Chris did.
Yeah on my fleet list I have the option of buying one or two extra rerolls and I bought one. Confused now!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
And cheers for the game last night Will! I honestly thought I was screwed after your mean cruisers ganged up on my carrier, and if we had stopped at turn 5 I think you would have won on VPs as all your ships were about 1 away from being crippled. But on turn 6 the rest of my fleet finally managed to catch up with you and shoot you in the back :-) If you hadn't been bracing against all of those torpedo impacts you might have been able to launch some fighters to take them out before they hit you, but you weren't to know that my torpedoes would be unable to hit anything!

Anyway, really enjoyed it and it was a lot closer than the scores suggest. That was my first time facing nova cannons, and they scared the crap out of me! My flagship is now off to my isolated, barren home world for some TLC.
(11-09-2013, 09:24 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah on my fleet list I have the option of buying one or two extra rerolls and I bought one. Confused now!

Sorry for the confusion guys, I've setup a campaign FAQ thread now.
Quote:Q: Can Fleet Commanders in a campaign buy re-rolls?
A: No, the only exception to this is where explicitly stated the re-rolls are purchased for the fleet and not the commander i.e. as stated in the Necron fleet list on page 78 of BFG Armada "A Necron fleet may purchase re-rolls, but they are purchased by the fleet as a whole, rather than being considered Fleet Commander re-rolls.".
Magic the Gathering