Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd July 2013
yes that'll be fine. I'll be using Eldar too i think. Im planning on taking them to the Battlefield birmingham in October so plenty of practice is needed.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
i thought it was 1750pts lol, keep it at 1500pts then matey

no, its 1500 for this one.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sweet, just got to trim the fat from my list

Our roleplay group will be changing over to Dark Heresy this week, we'll probably be mainly creating characters this evening but anyone who is interested is welcome to come say hi and find out more. Dark heresy is set in the 40k universe and you play an Inquisitor's band of hench running around doing all the leg/dirty work for them.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
@jimbobabob
I played Dark heresy in my Online-RPG club for a while, great fun. We're on Pathfinder and Dredd at the moment. If you ever do a game of "Only War" id be interested in watching/joining in as Im getting pressure to actually run a few sessions now.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking for a League Game - Matt (The Count) or Tom (Big Necron)

If not just a normal 40k, FoW or anything else (if someone can provide the required items).
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Hi guys

Not been on the forums or to the club for a while (had a very busy 18 months what with getting married and wife having a baby etc), but I've dropped in to the club meeting the past two times to watch my mate Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play. I guess I should start participating again ;-)

Anybody up for Battlefleet Gothic with me as Chaos?
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
(26-06-2013, 11:44 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: Hi guys

Not been on the forums or to the club for a while (had a very busy 18 months what with getting married and wife having a baby etc), but I've dropped in to the club meeting the past two times to watch my mate Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play. I guess I should start participating again ;-)

Anybody up for Battlefleet Gothic with me as Chaos?

Good to have you back, and congrats on the new arrival!

JJ is after a game of BFG this week - shall I pencil you two in?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah I can play you Graham?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos