Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 6th June 2011
(06-06-2011, 01:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Tomif you do not mind me bringing models in various stages of assembly, some promoted Saurus warriors to the elite caste, (and some resin bases to represent some ultra-hidden Chameleon's,) I would like to try my hand at Lizardmen tonight. Let me know.
lol ok thats cool. Putting 30 boring minutes into dad giving me an SA of what happened when he fought you . Can't wait to fight the lizards thoguh seeya tonight

hiya
who would be up for playing sam he can play 40k space marines or orks and lotr
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I'll bring some lotr along if he's at a loose end.
(06-06-2011, 02:55 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 01:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Tomif you do not mind me bringing models in various stages of assembly, some promoted Saurus warriors to the elite caste, (and some resin bases to represent some ultra-hidden Chameleon's,) I would like to try my hand at Lizardmen tonight. Let me know.
lol ok thats cool. Putting 30 boring minutes into dad giving me an SA of what happened when he fought you . Can't wait to fight the lizards thoguh seeya tonight

If you prepared for the TK I will pick them up. Saves me having to build movement trays. I can always lizard it up next Monday.
Unfortunately im not going to make it today .I would like to apologize to everyone. I will be on next meeting for sure.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(06-06-2011, 04:40 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 02:55 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote:

If you prepared for the TK I will pick them up. Saves me having to build movement trays. I can always lizard it up next Monday.
no i'd rather play lizards to be honest

(06-06-2011, 05:26 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Unfortunately im not going to make it today .I would like to apologize to everyone. I will be on next meeting for sure.
whats going to happen with my dad then?

(06-06-2011, 04:38 PM)Simon Wrote: I'll bring some lotr along if he's at a loose end.
i will bring my lotr if you wanna play with him.Stuart playing aswell i guess

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Cheers for the game Tom. I really enjoyed using the lizards for the first time. However if you fancy taking in the tomb kings specifically next time we play, I owe you that one, so just say.
(07-06-2011, 04:46 AM)Gareth Wrote: Cheers for the game Tom. I really enjoyed using the lizards for the first time. However if you fancy taking in the tomb kings specifically next time we play, I owe you that one, so just say.
maybe the orcs could have a rematch some day.

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green