Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Tournament II 500pt Tournament sign up thread (Amended 17/6)
We've got the hall (unofficially) for 5 hours if that helps?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
again still down for this, just got to decide which ork horde i want to run

hehhehhehhehhehheh Big Grin

i promise i'll be gentle Angel
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(17-06-2013, 06:08 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: again still down for this, just got to decide which ork horde i want to run

hehhehhehhehhehheh Big Grin

i promise i'll be gentle Angel

Awesome Sam, looking forward to it and no need to be gentle!

I'm most likely going to try out the new Eldar

Quote:I'm most likely going to try out the new Eldar
Exactly what i was going to do. they wont be painted but they are now built.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Any more people interested?

just want to confirm the start time for this, to make sure i don't miss it, also hopefully more people come to this or its going to be a very short tourament
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
At the moment there are only 6 or 7 people signed up with luke and Robs mate to play on sunday, which is fine, I don't mind running the event, but I'd rather play with my Eldar 1500pt list :p so I rather play some pick up games personally.

So if anyone is up for 1500pt pick up games I'm up for that.

Kick off by 11.30 (room open from 11am)

Game1 11.30 till 12.30

Game2 12.45 till 1.45

Game3 2pm till 3pm

so whats actually happening with this now?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Still happening mate, I'm open to playing a normal game if anyone wants it.

Im sorry, but im going to have to pull out of this. I've been given a free ticket for centre court at Wimbledon on Saturday and as my Gran lives 20 minutes away i would be rude not to see her and stay the night through Sunday.

sorry guys.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss