Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War Tournament II 500pt Tournament sign up thread (Amended 17/6)
(30-05-2013, 02:04 PM)Simian Wrote: I should be ok for this. may even have enough Nurgle Daemons painted to throw something different on the table.

OOOH something new... I've put your name down now mate.

Any more looking to join in on some 500pt fun?

(31-05-2013, 06:16 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(30-05-2013, 02:04 PM)Simian Wrote: I should be ok for this. may even have enough Nurgle Daemons painted to throw something different on the table.

OOOH something new... I've put your name down now mate.

well the Great unclean one is done and the plague bearers are built so i have a starting point.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Hmmmmm.....

Do i pull my finger out and attempt to both re-learn how to play 40k, and build an army in 27 days, or just pass it up?

I'm sorely tempted.......
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(04-06-2013, 01:25 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Hmmmmm.....

Do i pull my finger out and attempt to both re-learn how to play 40k, and build an army in 27 days, or just pass it up?

I'm sorely tempted.......

You know you want to Panda, plus 500 points is a good pt level to relearn the rules!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Do it Panda. you know you want to!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Im sorely tempted!

Could be the good kick in the backside I need to actually make that chaos army I've been planning....

I'll see how I get on re-learning the rules before saying yes tho! Just need to find a game or 2 beforehand!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Hey everyone, people are wanting to check numbers for the event so if you're interested in the event please pop your name down! Smile

As i said, im definitely in. Other half is away in London so im free, now i just need to decide between Dark angels, grey knights, undercoated chaos Daemons and partly painted eldar.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Right - a change to the rules has been made and we only really have time for 3 games in 4hours please see the first post for details!