Poll: I intend to bring
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ulthuans Defenders (High Elves)
22.22%
2 22.22%
I'm one of them good guys (Force of Order)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Its good to be BAAAAADDDD (Forces of Disorder)
55.56%
5 55.56%
This SANDwich tastes good (Neutral)
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Battle Sign Up.
Im good with 3000pts. lots of armour !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Jims coming good at 2400, so Justin if you can squeeze a further 100pts in somewhere, that would tidy things up.

4 end game scenarios sorted. Just need to make some terrain for it.

Magic cards ready to print, seeing as it is will be one set, between both sides.

Going to build some more terrain, create rules and vp's for them, during the week.

Then I need to work out some funky situations, and secret mission cards.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
What times are things happening sunday? It's probably on here somewhere but I can't find it at the moment
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
We have the Hall at 11am. I'm getting there about 10.30 for set up.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just Scenarios and secret missions to determine. Need to build a Stone circle, one more waystone, and some Worship points. Coming along.

If people can dig out this evening, the Mysterious Portal, and Waystone i created a few years back, out for me that would be cracking.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Got a load of secret missions created. Some are on a turn by turn basis (e.g. Before your turn roll either a 2 or a 12 for a Ld Test,) or by the end of the game (e.g. Successfully charge, or pursue and rundown, 5 fleeing enemy units.) So a mix of things you want to do, and some that will force you to play a little different.

The turn based ones, will be issued at the start of the first game turn (so both sides have will have theirs and their opponents turn to complete,) 2nd game turn etc, whilst the by the end of the game ones, will be issued at the start of the game. Note some of the Turn ones, can only be completed in your own turn, whilst others (as above,) can be done in either sides turn.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
question for tomorrow what the max unit size that can be on walls eg can a horde unit be on walls?
What walls? What can fit there?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
is it just a gate?
There is a fortress. Your not going in it, unless you intend to destroy the gates to get out. I wouldn't let any high elves in. You could probably get a horde of archers on, but only in maybe two ranks. Look at it tomorrow.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen