Poll: I intend to bring
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ulthuans Defenders (High Elves)
22.22%
2 22.22%
I'm one of them good guys (Force of Order)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Its good to be BAAAAADDDD (Forces of Disorder)
55.56%
5 55.56%
This SANDwich tastes good (Neutral)
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Battle Sign Up.
Brief overview if that helps Paul.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Andy P should be along.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-06-2013, 07:52 PM)Gareth Wrote: Brief overview if that helps Paul.

yup that's what I needed thanks gaz.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
ok one slight question what about standard equiped items that counts as magic items? My bloodthirster starts with an axe of khorne, does he still get the bonus attacks when out numbered or does it just count as a normal axe? It's kind of important given stuff like chaos knights that start with chaos armour these days i believe
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Jim he will not get the Axe of Khorne. He can still buy a greater gift roll (or two) but cannot default to the 0 option. He could however roll the 6 on that chart and end up with +2 attacks.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sign me in. Force of disorder ofcourse Smile Are characters allowed? Only magic items baned?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
oh goody I get to partner my nemesis's!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
High Elves - Legal Army - Mustering around 4,500 points (me)
Empire - Legal Army - Mustering around 4,500 points (Tom)

No magic items is OK.

Gaz, winds of magic you are talking about using cards, the defence dice on card represents highest roll (needed for Pheonix) that's fine.

Can you give us an idea of what to expect? On average you get 7 attack dice rollin 2 dice, what is the average with the cards, if it's lower then no point having multiple magic using types.

Both these armies have multiple wizards and priests, and there are new mage-types to have a fun-play with in HE. Empire especially needs buffs for their foot troops, and in this case both armies are heavy on lower point core foot soldiers.

The card rules were for 2500 point armies (?) I may have to cut some mages and some foot, hence reduce army sizes.

Thoughts?
The majority of cards Paul were of around 6. The way I'm going to do it, is based one about 20 actual rolls. What you get depends on how lucky / unlucky my dice rolls are on that day. As it is though, I would budget for about 6-7. Even if your playing 4000 per side in a two player, the rules as is (unless you change them,) state your getting two D6 worth, even if you had 4 lev 4 mages.

Steve now I know we have 3 fairly big forces, I may move you over once JJ and IP sort put roughed army sizes.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
That sounds fine then Gaz, 6 should normally be enough, more is a bonus. I was worried we might get a maximum of 6 if we were lucky or something...

BTW it is per sub army and not per side?!!!