Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handful Of 'Vampire Counts'
A friend of mine has cleaned out his attic and as he has no interest in Warhammer anymore has passed them on to me. I also have no interest in playing Warhammer currently (Unless they suddenly release the Bretonnians next week) so I'm offering them up for sale Smile

Some small units, already assembled and primed with a few models baring some paint.
  • 10 Dire Wolves
    16 Zombies
    20 Skeleton Warriors

These are all Brand New and still in their blisters/boxes. All are old models so made of metal or plastic and none are from the FineCast range.
  • Necromancer with Staff
    3 Spirit Hosts
    2 Fell Bats
    1 Black Knight
    Bat Swarm
    Varghulf
    Corpse Cart

Total Selling Price: £80

I'm open to offers of course, please feel free to haggle, and I would prefer to sell this as a complete 'army deal' if possible. There's almost an entire force and with a few small additions, you'd have a decent Vampire Counts army!

I take cash and cold, hard cash Wink Goods will be delivered upon payment at the club.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Anyone interested? Any takers?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
1 groat and a turnip!
(13-03-2012, 02:55 PM)Khalain Wrote: 1 groat and a turnip!

My best offer so far! Hah.

Any takers? Otherwise this lot is hitting eBay. I'm open to some trades as well.
I also have some Vampire Counts if anyone is interested?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Last chance before I remember to put these on EBay. Still looking for £80 but for you fantastic club members I am willing to go lower if it means a quick sale!
I've still got a load of Vampire Counts to sell off if anyones interested??
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Did you ebay these?