Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League - Results Thread - FINALS UPDATED 14/8
Cheers for submitting the result, will update the league when I get a moment either later tonight or tomorrow.

So my game against BigRob tonight was a 7-1 loss, great game and well played Rob, my army seemed to evaporate once all your reinforcements arrived! My librarian bravely clung on to prevent me being tabled....

I got first blood and lost an objective last turn, Rob got two objectives and line breaker.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-07-2013, 11:10 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So my game against BigRob tonight was a 7-1 loss, great game and well played Rob, my army seemed to evaporate once all your reinforcements arrived! My librarian bravely clung on to prevent me being tabled....

I got first blood and lost an objective last turn, Rob got two objectives and line breaker.

A very testing game that managed to go my way from turn 3 after surviving the alpha strike. Every dice roll seems critical to the end result.

High light for me was Sammael tanking the death mark deletion squad like a bad ass. 8 models under the templates from the dispairteks at AP1 and a bunch of regular wounds. The death marks only managed to cause one wound! They have been sent back into hyperspace to improve on their hunting skills for the next game.

Lessons learnt for me, remember you have a cronometron guided tacyon arrow! I forgot to fire it! lol.

Awesome game Chris, Cheers.
My lessons were, it's better to turn boost instead of fire a couple of paltry shots if you are trying to get into combat fast, and if you're going all out attack, put the objectives in your opponents half of the board!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers for getting the results in!

Just 2 weeks to go now! It's still very close at the top of group1! But it's Chris v Rob for the top spot unless someone comes from no where to grab a spot in the top2!

Played matt tonight, it was fairly brutal, Matt's dice deserted him for the day....

I won primary and secondary was drawn (I had line breaker and slay the warlord, matt had line breaker and first blood).
Last game for me is done. Vince couldn't roll above a 2 which made everything a struggle.
Mission was relic
Primary was 3-0
Secondary i got line breaker and first blood so 2-0

Tough game for Vince but he took it very well.

This is the end of the dark Angels for a bit as it's all eldar and necromunda for me for a bit... Oh and im going to give fantasy a try.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cheers for the results guys!

League table updated!Smile

Exciting game vs. Luke's Ork mob today at the club. The game was the scouring with hammer and anvil deployment. It started with the orks bleeping "this warbike is reversing......." and we did not meet each other until turn 2. Turn three was the kicker for me with the warlord slain with his unit from the hunters from hyperspace deletion squad and first blood was scored popping a truck.

Turn 5 found me battling to draw on the objectives for me but fortunately the game continued two more turns and I managed clear the battletank for a tabling. Great game if a little confusing at the end with all the back fielding from helpful observers.

Cheers for the cracking game Luke :O)