Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League - Results Thread - FINALS UPDATED 14/8
Guys I am not sure of the timetable on this league but I am struggling to get games in. I have the ETC in August and need to use my Nids every chance I get. I either need to swap to Nids or drop out.

I am cool either way to be honest so will go with whatever is decided. Either that or I just delay playing my games for a few weeks more, but that seems unfair.

Cheers and hopefully see you soon.

matt
(17-06-2013, 09:35 AM)The Count Wrote: Guys I am not sure of the timetable on this league but I am struggling to get games in. I have the ETC in August and need to use my Nids every chance I get. I either need to swap to Nids or drop out.

I am cool either way to be honest so will go with whatever is decided. Either that or I just delay playing my games for a few weeks more, but that seems unfair.

Cheers and hopefully see you soon.

matt

I would prefer a game with the nids vs. not playing you at all. So I am OK with it.

Rob be lenient with him Angel

I did have a nasty supprise of Cotez that I guess I will have to reserve for someone else Heart
I hear you Matt, people in group1 if you don't mind I'm happy to let Matt change his army as he's only played one game so far, that result will stand as is, I would rather Matt play than have to drop out like Rob said. But this army swap must count towards your army list change I.e. No changing list during the group stage.

But if anyone has any concerns please shout up!

Good game Vince, so close at the end.

The game was the scouring.

Vince had first blood and linebreaker, I had linebreaker and slay the warlord.

Then I held 2 objectives worth 7 vps and vince held 2 worth 6 vps iirc.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Yep, really good game terry!
7-6 win to you with 2-2 draw on secondary
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks for the results guys Smile

Mine and Daves game:

Things started well for Dave as he had first turn, but then went quickly south as the Annihilation Barge passed it's cover saves to prevent firstblood, then the Wraiths and Paladins marched forwards while the Nightscythe and Immortals did well clearing the Scouts from my deployment zone, then in turn4 the Dreadknight punched the Landraider to death with 4 Pen hits for a tabling win and all 3 secondaries.

League update:

No games played in group 1 somehow..

Group2 there we 2 games

Terry played his last group game and was up against Vince it was a close run thing but Terry managed to get the win, his second of the league and this put him clear in 4th spot.

I played by 4th league game and have now managed to secure first place in the group and will be playing whoever finishes in second in group1!

The results last night in group2 have sown up the top 2 spots with Nick taking second spot.

(19-06-2013, 08:12 AM)Embolden Wrote: The results last night in group2 have sown up the top 2 spots with Nick taking second spot.

So i have nothing to play for but pride.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(19-06-2013, 08:13 AM)Simian Wrote:
(19-06-2013, 08:12 AM)Embolden Wrote: The results last night in group2 have sown up the top 2 spots with Nick taking second spot.

So i have nothing to play for but pride.

Yep 3rd is the best anyone can do now in group2

This is something I will be looking at when I run another league later on in the year, I think the groups have been too big, I'm thinking 3 or 4 groups of 4 so everyone has something to play for up until the last game with the top 2 from each group and depending on groups some best runners up. So should keep people interested, I'm not sure why group1 hasn't managed more games, so this will be something to look at as well, maybe pre arranged fixtures etc.

But I will be doing a feedback thread to move things forward Smile