Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League - Results Thread - FINALS UPDATED 14/8
Thats just my interpretation.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Okay.
For the Angelic Horde!
Results table and page updated 30/5 Smile

Me vs Luke, mission no.1 - crusade? 5 objectives vanguard strike.

After a very close nail-biting game, I won Primary and also secondary (I had all 3 secondaries and luke got linebreaker).

My man of the match was my librarian who went through two nobz in challenges and then force-weaponed Wazdakka himself! the libby was playing it risky cos all three had powerklaws...

Thanks for the game Luke!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers chris, sounds exciting!!

I also believe nick beat dave on primary and secondary objectives.

League table updated!

Chris moves up to joint second with Tom!

Nick who has now played all his games takes top spot in group 2 and is the man to chase down! Ending the league with an impressive 4 wins to 1 loss!

guys if people can try to arrange there league games asap, as Nick has already finished all his games! while a number of people are on 1 or 2games.. I'm going to set a deadline for the league group stages of the 30th of July to finish the league games which gives people EIGHT WEEKS to finish the rest of there games

To help make life easier to arrange games here is a league fixture thread: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1548 so people can arrange there games.

Dan has sadly had to drop out of the league, but is still very keen to arrange some occasional 40K games with anyone who fancies it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Good game against baalDave tonight. Emperors will but i managed a 6-0 primary win and a 3-1 secondary win in turn 7.

Thanks.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Close game against Wako Dave last night, the relic, dawn of war deployment. We ran out of time really but Dave conceded at the end of turn 3.

No-one had the primary (my bikes kept getting killed every time they picked it up!) but I won 2-1 on secondary (I had warlord and linebreaker, Dave had first blood).
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers for the results guys I'll update the table when I'm back from holiday

League updated -

Group1 Chris jumps to the top of the pile with a squeaky win!

Group2 Ben continues to cement his strong third place in the league, but will need a tabling win in his last game against Vince to threaten second.

7 weeks before the league finishes and we move onto the semi finals