Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League - Results Thread - FINALS UPDATED 14/8
i got whacked hard by necrons tonight, he actually managed to table me.

fair play rob, though i swear you got even more firepower in that list then my first game against you.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(28-05-2013, 11:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: i got whacked hard by necrons tonight, he actually managed to table me.

fair play rob, though i swear you got even more firepower in that list then my first game against you.

Cheers Sam. Very enjoyable game. Watching all those armor saves you made was good fun, really hard to kill the warlord unit but the death marks took em out which was a massive boon. Talking of boons your prince was the daddy.

Finding out how good he is and all the other things you forgot after the was dead sucks.
Cheers for the results guys.

Myself and Dan: played emperors will, managed to get the 10 Paladins + characters on Dans objective, Dans reserves where a no show until turn4, but it was all too late. I managed to hold my objective and Dans, with Linerbreaker, Warlord and Firstblood all going for me. 3-0 win.

Just Dave and Lukes, Terry's and Daves results to go and the league will be updated.

A loss for me to Nick1988.
3-0 on primary, and 2-1 on Secondary.
fun game though.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(29-05-2013, 05:23 AM)Simian Wrote: A loss for me to Nick1988.
3-0 on primary, and 2-1 on Secondary.
fun game though.

Cheers Ben! Smile

It was a draw for me and Dave.

I held the relic at the end but Dave was close enough to my squad of wyches to contest it. I got slay the warlord and Dave got First Blood, nobody had linebreaker.

Edit: Infact, re-reading the rule book I should win primary as Dave's squad was within 3" of my squad but NOT the objective, which is the rule for contesting.

"You control an objective if there is as least one model from one of your scoring units, and no enemy denial units withing 3" of it"
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Hey Terry and Dave, sent you both a pm about the query on the result Smile

Everyones results are in, just the Terry and Dave querie to sort and the table will be up

Well, the way I understood the rule was the contesting models must be withing 3" of the objective, not the squad holding the objective. Can anyone clarify that?
Primary objective of the relic is:
"At the end of the game, the Relic is worth 3 Victory Points to the player who has seized it.”
so if you're holding it at the end of the game you have it seized and your opponent has to force you to drop it by killing the model holding it to make you relinquish control of it. it doesn't mention ways of contesting it anywhere as far as i can see
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Then going by that, I win primary objective as I was holding the relic and we drew on secondary.