Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farsight bomb list
I have kroot myself, i just really don't like the models! Tongue

Trying to find a suitable alternative, I'm tempted to do some Catchans with sniper rifles or similar and have them as Gue'vesa for fluff purposes. They will then "count as" Sniper Kroot.

And you can finally have your Hammerhead back Rob, mine has arrived!

Also have around 14 crisis suits i can use as i bought a junk lot of eBay for £10 to steal parts off and add to my existing damaged models. No more missing feet! Yay!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I had fun painting my kroot. Fire warriors do rock so I can see why you go with them. Many a wriath wing will be downed by firewarrior fire.

My Nau list meet a 40K approved armoured company list last night and did OK. 10 + Tank and no troops. The snipers where a but usless but attracted some atention with the marker lights.
No Troops at all?

Could have had fun popping all those tanks with the amount of Anti armour in my list.... Lol

There is something about the Kroot models i just don't like, hence they are still sat on the sprue untouched from when Tau was very first released and i brought an battlebox!

Having a play with the list at the minute and tempted to drop the commander for Shadowsun (running it as codex Tau not Farsight Enclaves so this is allowed) as she brings more to the deathstar (shrouded and stealth!). Also frees up some points to add an Aegis.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven