Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eve-Online
Anyone else play? If so, what's your characters name?

I've been playing since 2004, main character's name is Leilani Solaris.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(28-04-2013, 08:33 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Anyone else play? If so, what's your characters name?

I've been playing since 2004, main character's name is Leilani Solaris.

used to play, what you do in game, you sit in high sec, risk low sec/wormholes, or you in null sec hanging out with the big alliances?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I tried it out for a few weeks. Best ship i have is a Drake, was working my way up to a battleship at the time
(29-04-2013, 12:32 AM)Nick Wrote: I tried it out for a few weeks. Best ship i have is a Drake, was working my way up to a battleship at the time

ah the drake, lovely missile boat though it runs better with hams now in my opinion since the changes to heavy missiles.

used to fly that boat all the times, whether i was doing pve or pvp.....

at this rate i'll talk myself into getting back into the game only to get bored within a few weeks because I've done everything in that game.

edit: chezzor if you wondering who i am in game heres my kill board: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/co...andeercook
i think that'll explain a lot about me
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
likewise: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/co...ni+Solaris

I've been pvping since 2004 in every corner of eve. I'm currently a nasty pirate but i'm a kind, loveable carebear at heart Tongue
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I keep thinking about going back to it and giving it another go, but i don't really know anyone who plays it. Playing solo on that game gets boring REALLY fast.