Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmahordes To Arms! Warmachine 35pt Tournament @ Total Wargamer - POSTPONED
I am cordially inviting you all to the first Warmachine tournament hosted by Total Wargamer.

To Arms! is a 35pt tournament using scenarios from SR2013 on Sunday, May 26th running from 10.30am, with £3 to go towards prizes. Players can bring up to 2 lists (Character restrictions apply as per SR2013) to the event for their chosen Warmachine or Hordes faction.

The tournament is aimed at new players looking for their first taste of cold steel and as such the only requirement is that models are fully assembled, although their will be prizes for the best painted army too!

You can contact me here or use the email address on the link if you'd like to know more or ask any questions.

And remember; Play likes you've got a pair!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
when is it. but yes will be attending
Added the date to the original post.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Hordes allowed?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Of course, I know Justin is taking Sorne. I'll edit the post & calendar entry to make it more clear that Hordes factions are allowed.
It being a beginner thing, I didn't know if you were limiting it to one system.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
This sounds good but with the SAGA tournie the weekend before, and the UK Games Expo the day before, I think I might be pushing it to get this past my social secretary!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
A little bump as this is coming up next week.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to Postpone this event due to 5 people dropping out at the last minute. I will host this on a new date soon but for now the event is sadly postponed.
Arse crack. I bloody did the expo today because this was happening.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen