Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Dead zone, updates in first post
Another close-up of a Plague model...

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
$275,000 hit, next stretch is gaming mat at $300,000
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
and the gaming mat looks good.....this is not helping my willpower.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah very tempted to go all out and get 6 for a 6x4 table..... works out about an extra £60. If they do alternative designs i may not be able to resist.
Blood bowl Skaven
2000backers + $300k stretch goal hit.

New $315k SG is the Helfather.

Many of the mercenary warriors who ply their trade on the fringes of Corporation space have blood-curdling nicknames and impressive ranks. Few are as well-deserved as that of Shadrek Mal-Raz.

The assumption is that he is a Forge Father by race as his armour and weaponry are all made by that most secretive and closed culture. However, it is clearly a customised or at least extremely rare form of equipment as no other examples have been reported on other battlefields.

In combat, the roar of his double-barrelled heat cannon is as distinctive as the clank of his massively armoured exo-suit. He is to be found at the forefront of the attack, destroying everything within reach. Vehicles are reduced to semi-molten smouldering heaps of slag, habtainers are shattered and their contents set ablaze, even the concrete foundations are cracked and blackened by the searing heat.

The survivors of this assault emerge into an inferno of destruction and it is these tragic few who have dubbed him Helfather.

If we hit this goal, we will be able to sculpt and tool The Helfather mercenary, a secretive renegade agent from one of the galaxy’s more technologically advance races… hint hint
Blood bowl Skaven
Alpha rules: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1004...rd-may.pdf
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Expecting a big surge in this around 17:00 when the terrain only pledge goes live....
Expecting it to be really good value as well.
Blood bowl Skaven
So much for willpower. I've pledged.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I will update the first post today, not had chance for a while. Some really Nice stuff available now, think i will be pledging at least $250 and maybe increasing when the pledge manager comes out.
Blood bowl Skaven
I've gone for the $150 level, basically because the terrain will be great for Necromunda, as will the 2x2 mat (if i do an escher gang i may even get the other half interested!) you get 4 factions, lots of models and the stuff looks great.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss