Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cookie's log of waaagh!
alright guys time for me to show off some stuff i threw together the other day...

i present to you

the lobbas!:

[img][Image: 2013-04-21153834_zps218aa742.jpg][/img]

made out of spare bits, some spare wheels and a plastic till roll, there guns can also be used to represent kannons as well, even got a barry in show you their size.

they may see some paint during the week.

more to come...

cookie101
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
looking good, very orky.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Nice scratchbuilds Sam, good stuff.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
very nice sam, sorry i ment
"dem gunz looks like dey make a big boom"
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
They look great Sam - nice use of plastic plumbing pipe Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-04-2013, 08:12 AM)Stuart Wrote: They look great Sam - nice use of plastic plumbing pipe Smile

that not plumbing pipe

that the plastic roll that till rolls sit on, got lots of them when i was working at sports world (back when it was sports world).

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
Ah, nice bit of recycling nonetheless.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Warlord wrecker marched up to his pain boss's workshop with his mega nobs and slammed on the door with his shoota.

"OI! Duffskab Gobgrub open up or i'll rip this door open!"

After a moment of silence warlord wrecker punched his power klaw though the door hinges and kicked the door in, instead of falling to the floor, the door bounced off an ork just as big as any of warlord wrecker's bodyguard.

Pain Boss Duffskab Gobgrub.

"calm down boss I heard you was coming, was working in the basement when you shouted for me, anyway boss, you here to see the mek?"

"Well hurry up next time, have you put the mek back together?"

"yes boss, the mek is back to being in one piece, had to use some of my spare squigs to fix him up, and big mek wackspanner helped with some mechy bit to help replace his insides, but hes back together now boss, want me to wake him up?"

At this point warlord wrecker just walked straight in and went to stand on a platform over looking a dark pit, his bodyguard followed but stayed off the platform (the platform couldn't take the weight of 11 orks in mega Armour, as found out in previous visits).

Taking this as a yes, Duffskab Gobgrub ran to his control console and prepped the generators for the 'wake up procedure', with a twirl of some cogs and the pull of a lever the lights went bright in the pit and on a stone slab at the base of the pit, was an ork bigger any ork in warlord wreckers bodyguard.

Big Mek Skaruz Wortkop, the craziest big mek out of all of the big meks who worked for warlord wrecker. attached to the big meks wrists were 2 metal bands with wires sticking out of them, the wires led to a large generator at the back of the workshop.

At a nod from the warlord, Duffskab Gobgrub pressed the big red button on his control console and the generator fed 10,000 volts of electricity into the big mek.

When the big mek failed to stir instantly, warlord wrecker looked at the Pain Boss with dark red eyes full of anger.

"You told me you could fix him, why is it that hes not moving!"

"the mechy bits are taking the electricity to power up boss, he'll get up in a minute"

With that a loud howl was heard from the pit and all the occupants looked down to see the ork on his feet, having ripped off the wires and restraints that were holding him onto the slab. the ork looked up with his one mechanical eye, spotting the warlord, the ork bowed and upon rising spoke for the first time for a long time indeed.

"Right Boss, who do you need krumpin?"

And with that warlord wrecker smiled...

hope you all like that bit of fluff, it's quite fitting for the return of one of my favorite models in my army.

my SAG mek once again lives!

[Image: 2013-05-13190947_zpsd018285c.jpg]

Big Mek Skaruz Wortkop.

he needs some paint still but hes been put back together (for the 5th time since he was built) ready for the league.

fear him, he's has made some godly dice rolls (50% for me to get double 6 with him for some reason, double 6 with a SAG is instant dead).

Looks good mate, keep going.