Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos - Help!?
1. choose best looking miniatures so You could enjoy playing with them.
2. how do You want destroy Your opponents? Think about it. Do You want to wait weakening units and sorround them to finish them of when time come, or You want to outshoot them leaving them with no hope in turn 2, maybe You want to charge them ASAP and smash theirs heads? Choose right tool for the job.
3. If You know You have already lost never finish game before time is up cause You show disrespect to Your opponent, and i had to leave my daughter with childminder and pay for it to play against You.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
The way i played...........dwarfs and fu....king lizardas would kill me 2dn riound Smile
Gareth and his BSB Slan thinks he can easly beat me. Full respect brother Smile
never easly ok?
(02-05-2013, 05:38 PM)-=IP=- Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 09:08 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I plan to only have Mark of Khorne troops or no mark. No magic and no other marks. If this army turns out to be unviable then I simply won't play.

Horse marauders, chariots, Skullcrushers.
If You dont want to learn from people with higher experience and on Your own mistakes, why do play wargames?

It has nothing to do with learning from people with more experience, I know not having magic or shooting makes my list weaker but I wish to play a themed list, if this isn't viable, thats fine, I wont play, there are plenty of other games I prefer.

(03-05-2013, 08:57 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: 1. choose best looking miniatures so You could enjoy playing with them.
2. how do You want destroy Your opponents? Think about it. Do You want to wait weakening units and sorround them to finish them of when time come, or You want to outshoot them leaving them with no hope in turn 2, maybe You want to charge them ASAP and smash theirs heads? Choose right tool for the job.
3. If You know You have already lost never finish game before time is up cause You show disrespect to Your opponent, and i had to leave my daughter with childminder and pay for it to play against You.

1. Thats why I went Khorne.
2. In combat, charge ASAP and "smash their heads".
3. I do not believe resigning before the end disrespects my opponent, in fact quite the opposite. If I had quite before the end then you would have saved time and thus money on childminder.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
You should have never hesitated, second turn and i want to see Your knights charging my slower units instead of hiding them behind a building.
(07-05-2013, 07:11 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: You should have never hesitated, second turn and i want to see Your knights charging my slower units instead of hiding them behind a building.

Cheers Andy, I think I've had enough advice from you now thank you.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.