Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All day weekender?
Depends on the day that you hire the hall. Sundays are free, Saturdays you cannot have the hall until 12:15, so that could cause problems for a tournament (unless your looking at running it until 10pm.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
when are the warhammer guys going to be booking the hall?

(18-04-2013, 06:21 AM)Embolden Wrote: when are the warhammer guys going to be booking the hall?

Don't think they've settled on a date yet, but if both camps have enough interest then we'll stick a post in "Other Events" to decide on a date amenable to all.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Updated first post with current ideas/plans and people interested so far.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't mind doing small tournament.
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1459

Here's the thread to show interest, please cast a vote if you're interested! Smile

I was more interested in doing an Apocalypse game than a small tournament, you can run a 500pt tourney on a club night, as Gaz has shown with Fantasy. I'd rather take advantage of the extra time to do something we couldn't do on a club night.

Edit: As it happens it looks like I'll be playing Fantasy anyway,
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Id definiately be up for an Apocalypse game
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(16-05-2013, 03:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I was more interested in doing an Apocalypse game than a small tournament, you can run a 500pt tourney on a club night, as Gaz has shown with Fantasy. I'd rather take advantage of the extra time to do something we couldn't do on a club night.

JJ (or anyone for that matter) you're more than welcome to run an Apoc game. But Apoc holds no interest for me, I've tried (about 5 games varying from 5000+pts to crazy 20people per side and it's just not for me) Tongue

I'd be interested in an apocalypse game too but I don't think I have enough points in my DE army.. Better get convincing the gf to let me spend more money on bits & pieces Tongue
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos