Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Terrain
Exclamation 
Hi all, Myself and Justin spent a few hours this Sat morning sorting all the club terrain out into seperate boxes per table. From this week on, we will be dropping terrain boxes out onto the Tables at the start of the night.
This will then be the terrain you have to use for the night, so please put it back into the box it came out of at the end of the night when you have finished your game.
Also, can we try and handle the terrain with care?
Wear and tear on the terrain is to be expected, but some of the terrain has just been very neglected and obviously just thrown back into boxes.
Some of this is personnal terrain that we bring in for everyones use, so please handle care.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sterling work chaps!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(15-04-2013, 08:57 AM)manrogue Wrote: Hi all, Myself and Justin spent a few hours this Sat morning sorting all the club terrain out into seperate boxes per table. From this week on, we will be dropping terrain boxes out onto the Tables at the start of the night.
This will then be the terrain you have to use for the night, so please put it back into the box it came out of at the end of the night when you have finished your game.
Also, can we try and handle the terrain with care?
Wear and tear on the terrain is to be expected, but some of the terrain has just been very neglected and obviously just thrown back into boxes.
Some of this is personnal terrain that we bring in for everyones use, so please handle care.

thanks for putting the work in guys!
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Thanks guys Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
No probs.

Let me know if you need any small bits painted/repaired, I am sure I can add them to my work bench whilst doing other projects.

Doing some might actual help get my projects completed.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
As a side note, if anybody notices any types of terrain we may be short on or has any suggestions for more terrain let me or Vince know and we can start getting something worked out.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Cheers for all the hard work guys!

oh and feedback:
LOS blocking 40k terrain can be a bit sparse :p

I have got a big bit of styrofoam i intend to turn into Kebab Spires, will try and get them done at some point soon.
Blood bowl Skaven
Just wanted to say the box of terrain we used last night was great, maybe a second peice of LOS blocking terrain would be of been nice, but not essential.

Hopefully should have some on the way, Gaz has kindly agreed to get some Kebab spires and Hills done.
examples of what i mean-

Attached Files Image(s)

Blood bowl Skaven