Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st May 2013
(21-05-2013, 02:05 PM)shaunlewis Wrote: Are the gents playing star wars happy to teach a new player? I generally learn pretty quick.

If so, would I need a copy if the game? I would like to try it out if possible.

Shaun.

Might be worth just dropping Ralph a quick line Shaun - I'm sure he can work something out.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(16-05-2013, 11:37 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Do I have a game scheduled for this week? I don't think I do. Damn.

You can play Justin at Fantasy if you like instead of me?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Cheers for the game Nick, sorry it was sooo one sided, but you need some new dice mate... shocking isn't the word!

Cheers for the game Chris, though your loaded dice killed me! so many 10's on the armour pens it made me a sad panda! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Great game Panda - thought I was about to be put to the sword after picking up 3 injuries in one turn near the end!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(21-05-2013, 11:14 PM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game Chris, though your loaded dice killed me! so many 10's on the armour pens it made me a sad panda! Tongue

Yeah sorry about that, you can borrow them if you want?! Was very close at half time but i had the edge due to your lack of reserves, meaning you were two players down. Those skaven are more slippery than a greased rat in a drainpipe, that gutter runner passing three dodge rolls and two go for its to score at the end of the first half was impressive!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers again for the game Terry, sorry about the slightly one sided nature of it from turn two. still the fight between belial and the archon was quite a nice ending. (as always belial dies, i've never finished a game with him alive)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss