Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st May 2013
Where about in Brum are you Nick?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Bourneville (by cadbury world)
Scratch that, after 2 hours under the bonnet it works!!!! Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
(20-05-2013, 07:17 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(20-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: i'll point it out again that me and wacko are having a league game this week, in fact we arranged it twice, on page 1 and page 4

And I'll point out that it's already in the list, and has been for a while Wink

Are you getting confused with the game that Matt is arranging with Baalborn Dave?

that's probably the case, i looked at the list and my eyes must have deceived me, that's easy to happen when i'm multitasking
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(20-05-2013, 10:45 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(16-05-2013, 09:07 PM)big necron Wrote: Anybody looking for a 40k league game

(16-05-2013, 10:35 PM)Agent0range Wrote: New member here looking for a 40K game if possible Smile Only got about 1750 points.

Pencil you chaps in for a game?

alan hasn't replied on here but I spoke to him this morning and he's up for this game Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Cheers for that Terry.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Quote: Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
i have two pieces of advice, 1 dont waste your time shooting Draigo, and 2 dont charge a ten man blob of Paladins and expect to win. especially when they're firing overwatch at full ballistic skill
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(21-05-2013, 12:21 PM)Simian Wrote:
Quote: Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
i have two pieces of advice, 1 dont waste your time shooting Draigo, and 2 dont charge a ten man blob of Paladins and expect to win. especially when they're firing overwatch at full ballistic skill

I have a plan muahahahahha
Cheers Dave. 1850 then. Non league as it were!
Are the gents playing star wars happy to teach a new player? I generally learn pretty quick.

If so, would I need a copy if the game? I would like to try it out if possible.

Shaun.