Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting up again
Hi my name is John and I recently started 40k again with Imperial Guard, I'm looking to get more familiar with the hobby so i decided to sign up here.

I did games workshop in the past but discovered Video games and went down that slippery path but now I'm back and I look forward to popping in one Tuesday in the future.
"You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached their limit and shut down."
Be good to meet you mate Smile there's PLENTY of guys that play 40k so u should always be able to find a game! I'd recommend posting on the weekly meeting posts to arrange a game before hand.
Hi John, ahh the slippery slope of video games, I know that one! Yes I definitely get more pleasure out of modelling/painting/gaming than computer games, welcome back! Hope to see you around soon, lots of 40k players at the club.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hi John, and welcome. You're by no means alone in starting up again - there look to be a few doing the same at the moment. We've got a good number of 40K'ers among our ranks so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a game. Look forward to meeting you soon!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."