Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 League results
(01-05-2013, 01:11 AM)Gareth Wrote: Vince 2 Rob 1 Recorded.

Jim / Keith what was your result?

Steve vs Tom left on round 2.

Pretty sure it was 1-0 to Jim
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
That's right, Jim 1, me 0.
(01-05-2013, 09:56 AM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: That's right, Jim 1, me 0.

Do you want my dice for your next match Keith? Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
Now completed my round 2, and managed a massive draw, 1-1 with Tom. Game started very slow with the first 3 turns all ending fairly early because of turnovers. Tom then managed to charge forward from his own half with a catcher, who then threw to a thrower, touchdown 1-0. Only casualties of the first half was a both down between my Troll and toms Ogre, both knocking the other out !! early second half a managed to break through toms strong line to run my thrower through to equalise. Game was full of bad dice throws from each side, but then in turn 6 Tom broke through again. This time I managed to block him by dodgeing a Blitzer out from the scrimmage line to push the ball carrier into the crowd. The ball was then thrown into the centre of the pitch, where I managed to pick it up and hand it to my Goblin, who then climbed up the troll telling him to chuck him. the troll then promptly dropped him. So a draw, gratefully received, and my first point. My Thrower had 2 completions, and a touchdown, so i also gave him the MVP. New skill added, block.
Great game, mostly spent with Tom and myself giggleing over all too common bad dice !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
yep i was really happy with that result as to be fair you should of beat me because of my players deaths and absences but don't feel guilty gaz because i brought back my dead do (replaced him) And when we play next trust me you will get it as i'm starting to get some good star players. next time you won't be so lucky. Thanks for the game steve was brilliant was naming my players after the last to matches most of them were names like "try again Bill". Also you should all take a look at the general skill pro as on a 4,5,6 your player can have a re-role tahts a game changer.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Oh yeah I had some stuff arrive from the US today. Nice pitch, tokens etc. impact Minatures finally delivered.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(09-05-2013, 08:10 PM)Gareth Wrote: Oh yeah I had some stuff arrive from the US today. Nice pitch, tokens etc. impact Minatures finally delivered.

Looking forward to seeing the pitch. I have just ordered a custom one from http://www.ff-fields.com/custom-fields/

Maybe we can get our game in on your new pitch in a few weeks?
(09-05-2013, 08:10 PM)Gareth Wrote: Oh yeah I had some stuff arrive from the US today. Nice pitch, tokens etc. impact Minatures finally delivered.

better than the awesome pitch I made?! On second thoughts maybe I should take a look...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Entertaining scoreless draw with Rob last night. Lost a Skink for the next game, but with just 11 on the roster at the start of last nights game, I have managed to get to 140k, and recruited in a 7th Skink and my 6th Saurus. However no Skill ups, but I game one Saurus my MVP, meaning I can at least force through a Skill up next game (hoping some Skinks can pick up random SPP with some completeions and TD next game.)

After a great start vs Tom, the lack of TD in two games, really hurt my progress. Sad
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
3-1 loss to Chris, i have one lineman missing for the next game as well. The early casualties made it really difficult for me, had to play the majority of the game with 9 men!
Was planning to save for a re-roll but have decided after last night i really need some reserves!
So with this is mind, i have bought 2 extra lineman.
Blood bowl Skaven