Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club challenge 25 may weekend
Guys

Three of us have entered the club challenge fantasy. Do people fancy entering this for 40k and war machine? More can do fantasy as well.

There is also malfaux and blood bowl. Oh and flames as well.

It is around forty quid which includes lunch and dinner.

Perhaps we could put a big team in. We have a great hotel for 25 quid a night.

What do we say?
Id be interested in the 40k team, but it's my birthday weekend, so I'm not 100% sure I can go.

I am tempted, but no idea if I would get that weekend off. Highly unlikely.

Oh and I posted about the Pompey Pillage in the WFB thread. Apparently there is a 40k event and WAB event at the venue, same weekend, making it kind of similar, to the CC.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
As previously discussed I'm well up for this!!
i'ed be up for the flames of war bit if im off work Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
The main WPS site seems to be dead(ish) at the moment, but the rulepacks are available from the Cheltenham Warchiefs for those interested.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
OK so who fancies going to this? I can book us all into a hotel I know for 25 quid including breakfast, just near the pub!
I was discussing it with Rob on Tuesday n I'd love to go if there's a few of us! We could do with a Blood Bowl player and a Warmachine player too right?
I would love to take up the mantle of the Warmachine player, but unfortunately I'm going to be working.

Perhaps Alan would be up for this?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(24-03-2013, 11:45 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: i'ed be up for the flames of war bit if im off work Smile

Any thoughts yet mate? The more we can take the better! Especially if we have T-shirts :p would be good promo for the club, especially WHEN we win! Big Grin