Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
warhammer 40k cities of death campaign!
sorry dan
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
right remember you get one point for each mission you manage to complete you can also get command pts from the captain if he gives you orders and you carry them out.

i will give - pts if either team is cheating

3 pts for a win.

1 for draw 0 for loss

scenario

each team will have a command building which will be placed at the very edge of their corner the team wins if they are in the building and there are know enemies withing 6 inches.

you draw if neither are occuping the enemies base.

tom
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
what a game was this week. i think most people enjoyed that game and it was very good. the necron were good and i think i my marines earn a thank by me and thanks to manrogue for the terminators! i found hayleys deamons pritty good and i actually found dans tyranids not as effective as usual. Hayley didn't like my marines much so was killing my scouts and terminators but i got my revenge killing her big rag deamon and the flamer monsters and her minions. the battle was very close and gibbs' god was really good on the ork boys.

my mission wreck or explode any vehicle walker, tank e.g

complete killed the killa kan

gibbs' mission was aid somthing

complete aided my dreadnought with his god and my termies with the big mawloc.

dan can do the invader missions my dad was kill somthing nasty with ghazakhull but failed.

the mission

draw 1-1

imperium and necron

missions: 2pts
teamwork:3pts

invaders

missions: 0pts
teamwork: 4pts

in the end it was a imperium win but to me it was a well earned draw...

what i thought of my army out of ten i thought my army did quite well considering they were agenst tyranids and orks winning me 1pt but giving me enough kill pts to give them a 8/10

my marine of the campaign: my terminator squad with the chaplain as they killed so much and with there re roll to hit because of the chaplain when they charge did alot of damage wipeing out loads of units with power fist power sword and rosarius alike.

my survivor of the campaign:command squad with captain as they haven't died once and feld many enemies.

pls put what you though of the last match and what your rating of you armies was favorite unit and stuff like that...

big thanks to dan and all the participants for helping as i know my dad only did it for me and i am very proud of him.

ty guys

by tom

i forgot to put in the demolisher league.

1st dan 20
1st george 20
3rd tom 12
4th paul 4
5th sarah 2
5th hayley 2

DEMOLISHER OF THE CAMPAIGN IS: GEORGE AND DAN!!!

ty guys for co-operating...
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green