Poll: I'd LOVE a RedWarSoc t-shirt for £12 in the following size...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Small (34 - 36 inch chest)
8.70%
2 8.70%
Medium (38 - 40 inch chest)
26.09%
6 26.09%
Large (42 inch chest)
21.74%
5 21.74%
X-Large (44 inch chest)
30.43%
7 30.43%
XX-Large (46 - 48 inch chest)
13.04%
3 13.04%
Child size if possible?
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc T-Shirts
Looking at the lisy id prefer a black or red polo but will go with the majority!

Edit: in small
I'd like to go Large please
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
OK my sister got back to me with the prices for the shirts, for polo shirts with the logo on the back and names on the front its £12.60 per shirt, these shirts can be done straight away as they have a load of polo shirts in stock right now, they only have black in, but we can order red if you guys prefer red though that'll add to the time taken to make the shirts.

don't have the price for the T-shirts as the company owner said it would look better and last longer on a polo shirt, which is what a lot of you guys have said as well so polo shirts it is.

so everyone happy with that?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Stuart if you can send me the logo minus the red background i can pass it on and they can then get it onto their system.

for anyone who has not put their name forward for a shirt and wants one please do so, I'd like to pace the order next Tuesday night after club, so you guys can tell me there if you want, I'll do it then so the shirts are done 1st week of February.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Sounds good to me mate! Ill decide what i want on it before tuesday Smile
I would love a polo shirt, and I think we should add a couple on to the order, funds permitting of course, so that we have a few left for those who miss this.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(23-01-2014, 11:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: Stuart if you can send me the logo minus the red background i can pass it on and they can then get it onto their system.

Will do - I'll have to recreate it at work tomorrow as my backup seems to have gone walkabout. Won't take long, I'll get it across to you tomorrow.

I'm happy with either a black or red polo shirt, probably large to accommodate my Adonis-like figure*.

*shut up
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(24-01-2014, 12:45 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(23-01-2014, 11:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: Stuart if you can send me the logo minus the red background i can pass it on and they can then get it onto their system.

Will do - I'll have to recreate it at work tomorrow as my backup seems to have gone walkabout. Won't take long, I'll get it across to you tomorrow.

I'm happy with either a black or red polo shirt, probably large to accommodate my Adonis-like figure*.

*shut up

If you can know up that Vector I asked for ages ago, that would be great too Tongue
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(24-01-2014, 12:51 AM)Gareth Wrote: If you can know up that Vector I asked for ages ago, that would be great too Tongue

Which Vector, Victor? i.e. remind me again, what did you need?
Right, assuming a black polo shirt with the logo stretched across the back and the requirement to remove the red fill on the text, we're looking at something like this:

If that looks OK to everyone I can furnish Sam with the relevant photoshop file.