Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Apocalypse book, super heavies in June
Just spotted this on Dakka, new book due for the summer apparently. And plastic Warhound possibly!

via shaso_iceborn in the Faeit 212 comment sections

March 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Apocalypse Redux (apoc for 6th ed) but I am not certain if it is late June or early July.

I have been hearing rumours about a plastic Warhound but personally I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As always there's the rumor about a plastic Thunderhawk as well, perhaps with fliers being in 6th the rumor finally has merit, I however am taking lots of salt with this one.

via an anonymous source from the Faeit 212 inbox
*June/July is Apocalypse.
*GW has been looking at new ultra-large plastic kits timed to release with Apocalypse.
*hinted that one of the kits could be a plastic Thunderhawk. (was unsure)
*also models as in plural, so I think it's fair to say there's at least one other plastic superheavy due alongside this.

via a separate anonymous source (checking in to help us navigate rumors)

Apocalypse for 6th edition is this summer.
There are no super heavy flyers coming.

I am going to say that I think this closes the rumors on a plastic thunderhawk (because of the source), but that it leaves some exciting possibilities on a large plastic kit or two this summer. Plastic titans would be way too cool not to get one or two. June and July are going to be exciting.

Jon (not his real name, no permission was given) from the Faeit 212 inbox wrote:A new Apocalypse book is apparently in the works and will bring everything up on par with 6th edition. This rumor set has a release date somewhere around June/July. It looks like its going to be a busy summer around these parts.

Please remember that these are rumors.

via Jon (not his real name, no permission was given) from the Faeit 212 inbox
*New Apocalypse book set for release in June/ July
*Contents Include
-Rules for 6th edition including new point costs
-New formations including flying squadrons
-New Asset Card
-New Scenarios
-Battle Reports

and more...
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Looks like i was a month out on this with the rumours, though end of June technically is right Tongue-

Attached Files Image(s)

Blood bowl Skaven
and another picture for the Necron guys-

Attached Files Image(s)

Blood bowl Skaven
That all looks great to me
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Lovin the necron flyer!!

Lol at the Childs transformer robot tank... What where they smoking?

Aparently it is a Lord of battle from the epic line, it did make me Lol.

I like the mega-lith as well.

Just waiting to see what the other models to be released are.......
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah it's a Lord of Battle.

We have seen a Cannon of Khorne wanna be, all we need is the Cauldron of Blood, and Tower of Skulls, and the old epic set, I had back when I was 15, will be complete.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Rumours on the releases, personally find this really hard to believe(14 aprox large kits all released at once? No chance)-

We all know now that Apocalypse is coming in July, and the cover and a pic has been leaked and is now just everywhere. So what is it that is coming?

I have a little snippet that Forgeworld will also be updating its apoc book in the same month as Games Workshop and a little bit more.

Please remember that these are rumors, and salt is always required.

via an anonymous source (from the Faeit 212 inbox)
I am getting small bits of information regarding the Apocalypse Supplement release.

Apocalypse
Only the Imperial Guard and Orks are not getting an a new Apocalypse vehicle, but they could be getting new apoc aircraft. It seems so that all armies will have 1 apoc vehicle and 1 aircraft.

Forgeworld
We should be seeing a FW apoc book same month as GW apoc release covering all vehicles and aircraft from previous apoc books
Blood bowl Skaven
More new rumours-

BramGaunt over at Warseer wrote:So, a birdy just chirped in and told me what to expect next month.

1st: There is a new rulebook, if anyone still questioned that. Complete overhaul. The scale of additional shenanigans will be the same as with a regular rulebook, as well as limited items. Probably a collectors- and a gamers edition aswell (allthough I am only guessing that!).

2nd: The kits we have seen so far cover all the miniatures there will be for now (Khorne "Skulldozer" and Necron "Monolith of Doom + 2D6"). However, there are three new pieces of terrain, which apperantly are of apocalyptic size. A different source told me of a 'commad citadel' behind which the Wraithknight could easily hide.

3rd: Releasedate is the 13th of July, with Preorders starting the 29th (with the new WD, as usual). This is GW's big release this year.

Best_Pone over at Warseer wrote:Let's see now...
You've already seen the Chaos and Necron superheavies.
You'll also get some fortifications - giant gun/missile emplacements and the like. These are also designed to hook up with the Wall of Martyrs terrain.
As well as the Apocalypse rulebook, there's also a collector's edition and a gamer's edition.
Blood bowl Skaven
New pics of Space marine apoc characters here (master of relics etc), can't repost as work blocked for me Sad -
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...30894.page
Blood bowl Skaven