Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd April 2013
(09-04-2013, 02:59 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: 40k anybody? 1850

would like play if u dnt mind me using proxies (just from regular guardians to dire avengers)
(12-04-2013, 12:09 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 02:59 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: 40k anybody? 1850

would like play if u dnt mind me using proxies (just from regular guardians to dire avengers)

No worries Smile game on!
thinking of popping back down first time in ages

just getting into dystopian wars and wondering if anyone fancied a beginners game to help me out

cheers

kris
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
I will be absent this week. London field trip for work :/
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I am up for either my blood bowl match up if I am due one or a game of 40K.
Hey anyone want a 1800 flames of war game? I've got a list to try out so I might have to use some proxies.probably not thougth
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(18-04-2013, 06:02 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: Hey anyone want a 1800 flames of war game? I've got a list to try out so I might have to use some proxies.probably not thougth

I'm up for it
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(16-04-2013, 09:18 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I will be absent this week. London field trip for work :/

Scrub that, my work trips cancelled so I will be down, I fancy a game of 40k. 1,750 pts??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(19-04-2013, 10:06 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 09:18 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I will be absent this week. London field trip for work :/

Scrub that, my work trips cancelled so I will be down, I fancy a game of 40k. 1,750 pts??

Fancy shooting some Silver orks?
Hi. New guy to the forums. I was hoping to pop down this tues. I have a 1k Dark Angel/Grey Knight list I've been meaning to try. Although. If anyone would like a game with a different point limit. Let me know and I'll write up a Blood Angel list.
For the Angelic Horde!