Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th April 2013
Hellisearth - I can give you a game of 40k next week if you're up for it?

1850pts

(09-04-2013, 01:19 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 11:46 AM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a flyer of some sort I can borrow for tonight? A stormraven would be ideal (as that's what I'm using) but a vendetta or even a night scythe would be suitable Smile

Anyone? :p

I will bring a Valkyrie for you Nick. Smile

Thanks mate Smile
(09-04-2013, 02:34 PM)Embolden Wrote: Hellisearth - I can give you a game of 40k next week if you're up for it?

1850pts

Sure ok.. Anyone without a game this week??
They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They are coming for us - flesh, body and soul!
(08-04-2013, 01:49 PM)Stuart Wrote: Hi Shaun, glad you found us! You're most welcome to come along tomorrow - even just for a look round and a chat if you like.

Do any of the role players know if it's possible for Shaun to join one of the games?

D&D you would have to ask the DM. However, we have 5 active players and as I understand it he has capped it at those 5. I believe he has already turned a couple away.
My own game that I DM away from club has 5 players and it does seem to be a good number, or it gets too many...
Sorry!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(09-04-2013, 03:14 PM)Hellisearth Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 02:34 PM)Embolden Wrote: Hellisearth - I can give you a game of 40k next week if you're up for it?

1850pts

Sure ok.. Anyone without a game this week??

Sorry totally forgot, I'm already playing next week, maybe another time!

Good luck finding a game, something there are people who go without arranging a game, so good luck!

I'm afraid I won't be able to offer any lifts tonight folks - apologies.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-04-2013, 06:03 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'm afraid I won't be able to offer any lifts tonight folks - apologies.

no worries my dad is running me there and picking my up. but he'll use the van which only carries 2 people so cant offer anyone else a lift.

also matt if i'm not there bang on 7, its because dinner took too long to cook in the oven, but i'm am coming tonight

more likely to be there for 7:30 ish, sorry to keep you waiting matt
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Cracking game tonight! Another close victory for the blood angels and friends!!

Thanks for the stormraven Rob Smile
Nice to meet Will (et al) and Shaun tonight - hope to see you again!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers for the games Vince!!

No worries Nick!