Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&D anyone?
Hi guys,

I am sorry to have lost track for a couple of weeks. Life has happened.

I will endeavor to be there next week to either just chill and arrange play or even kick off some game if we are all there.

On the plus side my wife an I are expecting a new addition to our little family in November. Smile

Brendan
Congrats Brendan, great news, hope it all goes well!

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(14-05-2013, 08:03 PM)brendan.foster Wrote: On the plus side my wife an I are expecting a new addition to our little family in November. Smile

Many congrats Brendan, another DM in the making Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Congrats Brendan Tongue
congrats brendanSmile
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Congrats Brendan
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Heads-up - received a text from Brendan last night to say he will not be running the game anymore on a Tuesday night as he has taken up archery...

If folk wanted to play on another night he might be able to arrange something.

Tom and I are busy most other nights so I have said no for us.

However, seeing as there was a lot of enjoyment from those playing and I know a couple of others were interested to play I will try and get something sorted to run a game on a bi-weekly basis (work permitting, etc.)

Next game was supposed to be next Tuesday 24th, so I will start us off next week.

If you want to play let me know. Games do require best endeavors commitment to be there on a regular basis. Plan will be to play every other week, so we can get the dates in the games diary in advance and when I can't make it, we will just not play that bi-week session.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'll get Luke to drop Duane a line to see if he's still interested (as he doesn't check the forum).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."