Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&D anyone?
Wink 
Hiya all,

Thanks to all the people who were so welcoming to me tonight, I am defiantly coming back next week and am looking to GM D&D 3.5!

If you are interested please feel free to respond to this thread. I am looking to do a 3rd level start using the points buy system. If you want to start genning before next Tuesday then that is pretty cool. Just let me/anyone else interested in playing know what you are planning.

See you next week!

Brendan
Thanks for the invite.

For me it depends what you're planning and frequency of games.

If you were planning on running a regular game played for example every last Tuesday of the month, I'd be interested, but I wouldn't want to commit to playing every week.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'm a big roleplayer but what with running deathwatch everyother week, the bloodbowl league and trying to fit in other games I dont have time to try your D & D at the moment sorry, but maybe in the future when my club evenings free up a little more .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
To be honest guys it all depends on what people can do. I would love to do every week but if people can only do every 2 weeks or even once a month then I could do that. Better a infrequent game than none right?

I plan to bring books, character sheets and snacks next Tues and chat to people - see what happens, what people can do.

See you there!
I'll let the other players in my roleplay group know since they don't come on here often
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I'd be up for this but with Deathwatch every other week or so i don't know if i'd have time
How did this go? There seemed to be a good amount of interest from what I could tell last night.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
great that we got the characters made and really can't wait to play my 1st game of dnd in about a year.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Big Grin 
I need to Gen some bad guys now..... Big Grin
I want to start
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"